Services We Provide
- Monthly or Quarterly Bookkeeping
- Monthly or Quarterly Review, Bank reconciliations
- Write up work
- Home Owner Association Accounting
- Condo Association Accounting
- Payroll Service (incl all reporting requirements W2 & 1099’s)
- Sales Tax
- Tourist Tax
- Sun Tax
- Incorporations & Corporation Kits
- Annual Reports
- QuickBooks Set up
- QuickBooks Training
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
Box of Receipts? No Problem!
If you own a small business and haven't kept up your bookkeeping, don't worry. We can help you. We'll prepare your bookkeeping for the year, so you are ready to file your income tax return(s). Then we will set up QuickBooks or other accounting system for you so you can keep your books in order during the year.
We also can train you to use QuickBooks or if you prefer we can look after your books on a monthly or quarterly basis.
Income Tax Preparation
Today's tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing and preparing your own income tax return can be an overwhelming task that leaves you worried if you have everything in the correct place. It is so easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program you still need to know how the laws apply, using an experienced tax professional will give you the peace of mind you are maximizing your refund, following the Laws and allow you to sleep at night.
Starting a New Business
Opening your own business can be both exciting and over whelming. You need to start with a plan of action to fulfill your dream of running a successful business. We can help you avoid the common mistakes that many new business owners make when starting their new venture.
We can provide you with the following help and services:
- Choose the right business structure that best fits your needs and incorporate the company
- File your application for your Federal Employer Identification Number so you can open a company bank account
- Choose accounting software to fit your needs, budget, and hardware or provide you with affordable bookkeeping
- Help you with a Budget so you know how much money you need to keep the business running each month, so you can monitor and control costs
- Establish procedures to maximize your cash flow.
- Explain the difference between types of employees/workers and the tax laws that apply
- File your applications for necessary payroll tax accounts
- Provide payroll and payroll tax filing when you hire your first employee to take the burden from you of filing correctly and on time to avoid any penalties
- And much more
Getting your new business off on the right foot and strong start is the first step to success! Please complete the form on the right to learn more about Starting a New Business.